Best Craps Online
Craps is one of the most popular casino table games out there. It evolved over many years from a traditional game by the name of Hazard. Now it is the exciting version we all know and love.
Discover the casinos which offer the best craps online. Check out our list of the 5 best online craps casinos.
- Huge Game Selection
- Exclusive Promotions
- Trusted & Secure
- Live Dealer Available
- Fast Withdrawal
- Live Chat 24/7
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Many Payments Accepted
- Great Game Selection
- Huge Free Spins Offer
- Established Casino
- Fast Withdrawal
Online Craps Explained
At first look playing craps can seem a bit confusing or even intimidating. In reality, there are a number of bets you can place on the table and a number of rules which you should learn.
But once you learn the game you will see that there’s nothing to it and it can easily become one of your favorite casino games.
Craps is mostly a game of luck, but a dose of skill is also required in order to become a successful craps player. So, how do you play craps online?
- The player who rolls the dice a.k.a. the Shooter needs to place a minimum bet on the pass or don’t pass line, with other players betting on the table at the same time.
- The first roll of the dices by the shooter is called the Come Out Roll.
- The shooter will keep on rolling at the table until a losing combination occurs.
- When the shooter rolls the dice basically two things can happen: either roll a 7 or 11 and all bets on the pass line win or if the roll is 2, 3 or 12 all don’t pass bets win.
- When a Come Out Roll is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 19 then it becomes the Point Number.
- In this case, the shooter will continue to roll the dice for as long as he doesn’t hit a 7 or the Point Number.
- When the Point Number comes out all pass line bets win. If a 7 comes out, then, all “don’t pass” bets win.
- When the shooter hits a losing roll he is changed and a new shooter comes to rolls the dice, starting the game once again.
As you can see the action on the table is exactly what makes craps fun and exciting to play. The shooter is cheered on by the crowd at the table and the frequent changes bring the players closer together.
Craps Bets and Odds
There are a number of bets you can place on the craps table, each one with its own payout and odds. Some bets have better odds, but others offer bigger payouts. It’s up to you to read the table and decide which bets to place in order to get the best payouts.
Pass and Don’t Pass Bets
These are the most common bets you can place on the table. The Pass Bet has a house edge of only 1.41%, making it one of the safest bets on the table.
In simple terms, you bet that the Shooter will win on his roll. On the other hand, the Don’t Pass Bet is the exact opposite. You are betting against the shooter and this is considered to be an unlucky bet at the craps tables. This is so because you are betting against the shooter and against the other players.
Come and Don’t Come Bets
These bets are basically the same as the Pass and Don’t Pass bets. The only difference is that these bets are placed once the round is in progress and after the point number roll has been made.
Again like in the previous case with the Come Bet you are betting on the shooter, while the Don’t Come bet is considered to be a bet against the shooter and the rest of the players.
This is an additional bet which you can place on the table, once the point number has been made. This bet brings down the house edge to only 0.6% and is frequently used by craps players. If you take odds, you are betting on your already placed pass or come bet and when you lay odds you are betting on the don’t pass or don’t come bet.
Which Casinos have the Best Craps Online?
Our casino experts have worked hard to find the best craps online. They made sure that these are all reputable operators where you can play the best craps online for real money and get paid without problems.
Here are the main criteria these casinos need to follow in order to be recommended by our experts.
- Strong casino license. All reputable casinos must have a valid operating license in order to be added on our site.
- High payout percentage. All of our recommended casinos have a high payout percentage, especially for craps.
- Good bonus promotions. It’s always a good idea to play craps using bonus offers. This way you can place bigger bets on the table and get bigger payouts in return.
- Fast payouts. All of our recommended casinos offer fast payouts. This way you will get your winnings as fast as possible and you can play again at some of our other recommended casinos.
Difference Between Online and Offline Craps
For many players, the action at the craps tables is exactly what makes the game exciting and attractive. However not all players feel the same. This is why for many players the best craps games are online ones. Why is this so? Well for several reasons.
A more relaxed atmosphere. That’s right, online craps offer much more relaxed gameplay. It’s just you and your laptop or mobile phone against the table. You can take your time and carefully plan your bets, without getting caught up in the excitement.
Fast Game Play. At land-based casinos, the game itself can be delayed by newbie players who don’t really know what they’re doing. With the best craps online this is not the case.
Low bets. With online craps you can bet as low as $1. In standard casinos, this bet is at least $5 or more.